Clockcrew actionfigures Clockcrew actionfigures

What? Huh?

That was really good. I really liked the plastic look of all your action figures, impressive style. The play on all the crappy toy commercials was very well done. I had a hard time hearing your voice acting in your movie. You might want to amp it up a little.

Canuckles-Clock responds:

thanks

EgoCity Chap III EgoCity Chap III

Super good

That was really outstanding. The animation was smooth and the style was sweet. The only problem was your background music was too loud and I couldn’t hear what your charters were saying. It looked like a good story by the subtitles, but if you have voice acting you shouldn’t really need to read your movie. But overall I really liked it. Keep’em coming!

The Battle of the Ages The Battle of the Ages

Pretty good

I liked where it was going. Where did Link's Arms and legs go? That was my only major problem.

GAME BOYZ GAME BOYZ

Messed up

That was crazy and super funny. I like to see artist using more traditional techniques, it makes for a much better looking toon. Good work!

banana phone booth banana phone booth

Why bother coming up with new ideas

When you can just rip off people better than you.

Backwards Music Backwards Music

Lame

This has been done to death. First off whatever you were doing with the robot voice wasn’t working, it came across with a lot of static. Also don’t just copy a joke that was played out five years ago. Try something new.

Zephret responds:

It still gets people. Take a look at the reviews for My Grandmother's Murder, another submission by me.

Lambi 2 Lambi 2

Very Nice

That was outstanding! I really liked your use of color and shadows. The whole thing had an almost 3D effect to it. Keep it up and I hope to see more like it soon!

-CONFLICT- -CONFLICT-

Looks good, sounds bad

Your animation was very good. It had good drawing and pretty smooth moment. The story was really slow, I’m not sure if you were trying to set a mood but it didn’t really come across. Also the sound effects didn’t really match the action, like when the one girl ripped off the other girls pantyhose it had a glass braking sound. I hope to see more in the future, just check out some sound effect sites.

Dog Hole Puncher 03 Dog Hole Puncher 03

Wrong use of occult

First off that sucked. It’s just raster graphics that you put into flash. That takes zero talent. I admit that it’s funny in that messed up way. Also I think you meant to say you have a cult following, the occult is the term for dealing with the supernatural. Unless you wanted to say you have a dealings with the supernatural.

Cause of WWI Teaser Cause of WWI Teaser

Too short

I really hope you do something with that. Your graphics are very good. But you need to check your document size, you could see graphics sticking out of your black. You need to resize your stage or put a layer on the top that can act like a letterbox. Other than that I hope to see more!