Clockcrew actionfigures Clockcrew actionfigures

What? Huh?

That was really good. I really liked the plastic look of all your action figures, impressive style. The play on all the crappy toy commercials was very well done. I had a hard time hearing your voice acting in your movie. You might want to amp it up a little.

Canuckles-Clock responds:

thanks

EgoCity Chap III EgoCity Chap III

Super good

That was really outstanding. The animation was smooth and the style was sweet. The only problem was your background music was too loud and I couldn’t hear what your charters were saying. It looked like a good story by the subtitles, but if you have voice acting you shouldn’t really need to read your movie. But overall I really liked it. Keep’em coming!

The Battle of the Ages The Battle of the Ages

Pretty good

I liked where it was going. Where did Link's Arms and legs go? That was my only major problem.

Nerd hunting BETA Nerd hunting BETA

Sound Problem

You need to put a stop all sounds action in your first frame. If you hit the replay button you get two songs playing at the same time. That’s way too much MC Hammer.

Behind Enemy Lines Behind Enemy Lines

Laser sounds

That is a really good R-Type clone. Super good job! It needs explosions sounds and gun fire sounds and it’ll be great!

Goatchrist responds:

I wanted to include them, but I didn't find good ones :( Thanks for the awesome review

FF7 Character Quiz FF7 Character Quiz

Good idea

Your buttons are too hard to hit. You need to go into them and make a larger hit area, otherwise you have to try and click on the letters themselves. Also a preloader that tells you when it's done loading would be a good idea seeing that its a larger file.